Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Carmountside Cemetery and Crematorium - Stoke on T

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fi aka Wheelie Spice

Fi aka Wheelie Spice Report 27 May 2007 15:47

I am wondering if anyone would be able to help me. I have a Great Grandmother who was living in Trent Vale, Stoke on Trent at the time of her death in 1967. I have found on the web that all records for the various cemeteries etc are kept at Carmountside Cemetery and Crematorium. If anyone is planning to visit this are in the near future and would be willing to help me, please pm me and I will give you the details. Many Thanks Fi

was plain ann now annielaurie

was plain ann now annielaurie Report 27 May 2007 17:55

I had someone who was buried in this cemetery. I contacted them and they sent me a copy of the burial record.

Fi aka Wheelie Spice

Fi aka Wheelie Spice Report 27 May 2007 18:22

Great Anne. I am hoping someone will send or email me a record. Fi x