Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1871 help needed please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Martin

Martin Report 25 May 2007 13:02

I would be very grateful if somebody could please look up in the 1871 for a George Henry R Chisnall, born 1866 St James, died 1875 Edmonton, Middlesex, and let mew know of other family details. Many thanks Martin

Angela now in Wilts (not North Devon)

Angela now in Wilts (not North Devon) Report 25 May 2007 13:05

Is this him? George H Chisnall Age: 5 Estimated birth year: abt 1866 Relation: Son Father's name: Francis Ephram Mother's name: Hannah E Gender: Male Where born: Bloomsbury, Middlesex, England Civil parish: Islington All Saints Ecclesiastical parish: All Saints County/Island: London Country: England Street address: Occupation: Condition as to marriage: Disability: View image Registration district: Islington Sub-registration district: Islington West ED, institution, or vessel: 23 Neighbors: View others on page Household schedule number: 103 Household Members: Name Age Francis A Chisnall 4 Francis Ephram Chisnall 31 George H Chisnall 5 Hannah E Chisnall 31 Address: 23 Bath Place Father is a wholesale salesman/carpet warehouse, born Stoke by Nayland, Suffolk. Mother was born Marylebone.

Angela now in Wilts (not North Devon)

Angela now in Wilts (not North Devon) Report 25 May 2007 13:05

Martin I've just updated parents' birthplaces - I copied them down wrongly. Angela

Martin

Martin Report 25 May 2007 13:06

Angela I think it is the right one. Thank you very much. Martin

Martin

Martin Report 25 May 2007 14:43

Angela Thank you. Martin