Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Donegal Girl would you please read my message

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joseph

Joseph Report 23 May 2007 19:20

Dear Donegal Gall Girl would you be so kind a sto take alook at this for me, My Great Great Grandparents were both born in Wexford Ireland in circa 1824-1826 they married and had part of their family in Wexford and partly in Liverpool.Eng. His name was Patrick Nolan and his wife's name was Anastatia I would appreciate any info. about them in Ireland! Such as when they married and any info on previous generations. I thank the person[s]very much, who would tackle this as I haven't any idea where to begin. Thanks Joe.

Unknown

Unknown Report 23 May 2007 19:57

Hello Joseph This looks like it could be them. Kindest regards Maureen NOLAN PATRICK SHAW ANASTATIA 1851 M Co. Wexford Heritage & Genealogy Society

Unknown

Unknown Report 23 May 2007 20:05

Hello Joe Have a look on this site http://www(.)irishgenealogy(.)ie/frame_1024(.)cfm Remove brackets. Kindest regards Maureen