Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Karen

Karen Report 22 May 2007 15:26

I am looking a person name called Jean Parker but all know that she married a man called Harry Radford and they had three boys called Martin, Nigel and Anthony. All I know that Jean died in 1970 when Nigel was six years old. I don't know must of the Parkers and the Radfords family tree. All I know was that there was a Dorothy Parker at Church Warsop in Mansfield and a Elaine and all I know that her husband was called Ted Radford but I didn't his name and I think they was Rita in Sheffield as well. Like I said I don't know must on that side cause I am doing the family tree and I was married to Nigel and had two children a girl who is now 22 years old and a boy who will be 15 in July. They alway asked about the family tree. So please someone help about this. Thank you

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 22 May 2007 15:32

If any of these people are alive, you need their permission to post their details on here....... If you want to learn more about the woman who died, you need to buy her death cert......it will tell you her date of birth. Not really sure what you're trying to discover...........perhaps you could clarify your request. Reg

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 22 May 2007 15:35

Your thread is a bit hard to read BUT anyway have you got your hubbys birth cert then you can find the marraige of his parents and then go back another generation. It means searching on Ancestry qtr by qtr cos info for the times you are interested in isnt indexed. What certs have you got already Shirley

Sam

Sam Report 22 May 2007 15:39

Karen, Your message is very garbled! What exactly are you looking for - ancestors? Sam x

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 22 May 2007 15:44

Karen Please delete the other thread..........it will cause even more confusion........ Thank you Reg

Jane

Jane Report 22 May 2007 15:51

Hi Karen, You should really remove the names of any living people from this post, but I have found the death registration for Jean Radford in the October qtr 1970 in Chesterfield. It states her date of birth as 20th Nov 1933.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 22 May 2007 15:59

thers about 8 Jean Parkers registered in dec qtr 1933 you need to know her mums maiden name to pinpoint which one it is