Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

thanks to anyone who helped me

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jamie

Jamie Report 21 May 2007 20:51

i just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has helped me with any searches i have asked for n the past 2 years, i am not going to be doing any research for a while as my wife has just given birth to our 2nd child isabel amelia sollis so many thanks to everyone regards jamie

CATHKIN

CATHKIN Report 21 May 2007 22:46

Congratulations on the new baby --what a lovely name, Ros xx

Georgina

Georgina Report 21 May 2007 23:14

Congratulations, I am glad you have given her names that will be easy to find if someone is looking her up in 100 years. Georgina.

Lady Mint

Lady Mint Report 23 May 2007 10:02

Congratulations to you and your wife on the birth of your daughter, what a lovely name... Linda xxxx

Jamie

Jamie Report 27 May 2007 21:43

thanks you for all the messages regards jamie