Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

William Baker and George Baker of suffolk?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jackie

Jackie Report 21 May 2007 11:21

Is anyone researching the Baker family of finningham and wyverstone in suffolk....in hope to help me....please.... William Baker born 1819...in finningham .his father was George Baker born 1798 in bungay suffolk... does anyone know if george had more siblings...and whom he married... as i seem to be looking for needle in hay stack....now.. any info or help would be very much appricated.. thank you Jackie

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 21 May 2007 11:31

To find out whether anyone else is researching these people, click on 'search' at the top of the board............ Reg

Jackie

Jackie Report 21 May 2007 11:40

Thank You Reg...I will try that... Jackie

*Sharm

*Sharm Report 21 May 2007 11:41

Hi Jackie I did find this record on the family search site dont know if it helps Extracted birth for...... William baker born 2 feb 1819 Christened 6 jun 1819 Father- George Baker mother- Elizabeth Seaman Suffolk County BTS, Suffolk, England. Sharmala.

Jackie

Jackie Report 21 May 2007 12:28

Hi Sharmala..Thank you very much...that sounds promising.... the d/o/b does match the one i have for william...so it sounds it could be....Thank you.... could you please tell me which research site that might be please...Sharmala big hug..thank you.. jackie

Julie

Julie Report 21 May 2007 12:37

Jackie Its www.familysearch.org

Jackie

Jackie Report 21 May 2007 12:50

Julie thank you very much for your help... bless you....x Jackie