Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

marriage lookup

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Shazzlou

Shazzlou Report 14 May 2007 19:10

Have tried looking for marriage details of my grandparents Florence Davies and Arthur Sidney Smith they were supposed to have got married, should be roughly between 1925 and 1928. Most likely in Wolverhampton but there slight possibilty London as my grandfather was from Fulham. Have looked till cross eyed any help appreciated. Thanks

kaz

kaz Report 14 May 2007 20:07

Hi Sharon, i found this marriage for Arthur Smith and Davies BUT its in Manchester and im unsure what the first name of the Davies is. Manchester N July Aug Sept Quarter 8d 1172.