Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

BVRI lookup please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Margaret

Margaret Report 13 May 2007 16:33

Hi there Does anybody have the BVRI please.I'm looking for the baptism of Hannah Bland bc 1757.Unfortunately I'm not sure where she came from.She married in Berkshire but I'm not sure she came from there as she had connections to Co Antrim Ireland - Edinburgh Scotland - Also Westminster Middlesex.It could be any or none of those.I dont know parents. Also could you look to see if there is a Lousley/Bland marriage in Berkshire Thanks so much Maggi

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 13 May 2007 18:08

Closest ones on BVRI are one born 1756, York, Yorkshire, father Thomas, one 1760, Wheathampstead, Hertfordshire, parents Richard & Sarah. Also no Bland marriages in Berkshire and no Bland/Lousley marriages anywhere in UK. Sorry. Margaret