Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

image check please 1881 -anyone? thanks for anyone

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Familyfinder

Familyfinder Report 13 May 2007 14:37

Please coukld someone check the actual image to check it says 'Bernard' as I can find no record of a birth for one-have checked actual image on Ancestry for BMD's as well-and nothing at all! Wondered if the image says how old 'he' is supposed to be as well? Hoping someone can help-Thanks. Bernard R. Shepperd Relation: Son Father's name: James F. Mother's name: Emily J. Gender: Male Where born: Exeter, Devon, England Civil parish: Exeter St Sidwell County/Island: Devon Country: England Street address: 61 East John Street Education: Employment status: Subscribe now to see this information. Registration district: Exeter Sub-registration district: Exeter Eastern ED, institution, or vessel: 3 Neighbors: View others on page Household Members: Name Age William E. Churchward 38 Bernard R. Shepperd Emily J. Shepperd 21 James F. Shepperd 31 Wallace D.G. Shepperd 5

Georgina

Georgina Report 13 May 2007 14:41

The image is Bernard R Shepherd and it looks like he is 3 months old. Georgina.

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 13 May 2007 14:41

Image is Shepherd Bernard R age 3 months

imp

imp Report 13 May 2007 14:46

Bernard Ridgeway Shepherd Year of Registration: 1881 Quarter of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar DISTRICT: Exeter County: Devon Volume: 5b Page: 85 Gail. x

Jill 2011 (aka Warrior Princess of Cilla!)

Jill 2011 (aka Warrior Princess of Cilla!) Report 13 May 2007 14:51

I read it as Bernard R Shepherd - age 3 months. Jill

Familyfinder

Familyfinder Report 13 May 2007 19:25

Thanks very much all of (Sorry not back sooner-kids grabbed computer-only went to the loo!) X How many ways are there to spell Shepherd/Sheppard etc!!!!

♥ Kitty the Rubbish Cook ♥

♥ Kitty the Rubbish Cook ♥ Report 13 May 2007 19:30

I have the name Shepherd in my tree and when searching just put she* in the surname box, then find mine by first name, believe it or not it is quicker than trying all the variables one by one.