Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Kate Gadd

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Goode

Goode Report 12 May 2007 18:57

I am trying to find the birth surname of Kate Gadd who died aged 45 in 1918 Brentford that would make her birth date 1873- I am looking for her BIRTH SURNAME which I am finding a difficult task as her married name is Gadd,she Married a James Gadd - can anyone help please. Thank you again Gemma

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 12 May 2007 18:58

One option: Marriages Mar 1893 (>99%) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Couldrey Kate Ellen Kingston 2a 395 Gadd James Henry Kingston 2a 395 Hardy Sarah Ann Kingston 2a 395 Rickman Arthur Kingston 2a 395 Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 12 May 2007 18:59

Another: Marriages Mar 1913 (>99%) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gadd James Harris Brentford 3a 318 Harris Kate Gadd Brentford 3a 318 She would have been 40 here so probably married before. Rose

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 12 May 2007 19:06

Also this couple in 1901; 1901 England Census about Kate Gadd Name: Kate Gadd Age: 28 Estimated birth year: abt 1873 Relation: Wife Spouse's name: James Gender: Female Where born: Draycott, Worcestershire, England Civil parish: Rowley Regis Ecclesiastical parish: St Paul County/Island: Staffordshire Country: England Registration district: Dudley Sub-registration district: Rowley Regis ED, institution, or vessel: 9 Neighbors: View others on page Household schedule number: 35 Household Members: Name Age Amy E Gadd 10 months James Gadd 26 Kate Gadd 28 Rose

Goode

Goode Report 12 May 2007 20:00

Many thanks Rose, this is a great help I am sure one of these's is her. Thanks again Gemma