Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Death Look Up Help Please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Angelwings

Angelwings Report 11 May 2007 22:41

Hi Reg Sorry to be a pain. By registered member do you mean a paid up member? I am currently searching for free. Gayle

Angelwings

Angelwings Report 11 May 2007 22:43

Hi I am trying to find death details for Gregory Baker Nason. I believe he was born in 1889. He married Hannah Sarfaty in Jun 1915, however I am not sure whether they had any children. Is anybody able to help. Ancestry is bringing up no death records for him. Kind Regards Gayle

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 11 May 2007 22:44

No, I don't mean paid.....as I said it's free. Are you looking at transcribed records? Reg

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 11 May 2007 22:45

If you are looking only at the transcribed records, you won't find anything. You need to register and search the FULL records.........it means going through the images, qtr by qtr. Slow and tedious, but free.......... Apologies if you've already done that........... Good luck Reg

Angelwings

Angelwings Report 11 May 2007 22:49

Sorry my brain is melting a bit this time of night! I am looking at the transcribed records. How to I get into the full records, I am looking around the site but unable to find them. Gayle