Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Address for a Mr. P. Shute, Witham, Essex - still

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Georgina

Georgina Report 11 May 2007 18:08

I was given an address for Mr. P. Shute by another family member. Mr. Shute had been in contact with this family member as he was researching the Shute family tree. He had a lot of information and as I am now researching this family name I tried to contact him by writing to him but got no reply. In 2001 he was living in School Road, Witham, Essex. I am assuming he has moved. Has anyone got a phone book for that area and could perhaps look him up. Any help appreciated. Georgina

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 11 May 2007 18:15

I can't help directly with an address but that surname is included in the registered names on the Guild of One Name Studies site. The researcher may have information about your family. http://www.one-name.org/cgibin/search.cgi?find=3852 Gwyn

Georgina

Georgina Report 11 May 2007 18:20

Hi Gwyn, Thanks for that I will have a look. Georgina

Georgina

Georgina Report 11 May 2007 19:54

Nudged, because I still need help Georgina

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 11 May 2007 22:23

Try the BT website. All listed phone numbers are there. Reg

dee from manchester

dee from manchester Report 11 May 2007 23:23

hi georgina just loooked on 192.com and there is a philip james shute living in witham essex that is for the 2007 census but i have not access to it if you put an ad for census look up im sure sombody will help good luck dee

Mags & Nicky

Mags & Nicky Report 11 May 2007 23:30

Just emailed you the details and phone numbers for SHutes in the area. Can't see him on the electoral roll but Director info is available for Philip James but I don't have credits, sorry. **I think he is listed with other family members: Historical Electoral Roll Sign in, upgrade your account or register and get credits to view full details Full Details ALISON L SHUTE XX XXXXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXX WITHAM XXX XXX other occupants COLIN CORRIGAN, JULIA CORRIGAN, PHILIP JAMES SHUTE, ALISON L FLAHEY He's not with them in 2007 though. Maybe someone else can find it for you. Mags.

Liz

Liz Report 12 May 2007 00:33

Colin and Julia Corrigan seemed to move in there after 2006 - it looks like Philip and Alison Shute moved out. Seems like they still live there, so you could try contacting them to see if they know where they went to? Can't find any record of P Shute anywhere else

Georgina

Georgina Report 12 May 2007 14:54

Many thanks to you all for your help. Have e-mailed the person researching the name Shute on the one-name site and will now try your other suggestions. Thank you again. Georgina