Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Harveys Brewery

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Colette

Colette Report 11 May 2007 09:43

Im after some history into Harveys Brewery. My grandmothers cousin has told me that I have distant relatives who are connected to this Brewery. I have gone back to Thomas Harvey in 1820 but Im not finding a connection. I have looked at their website but its not very helpful! Any ideas anyone? Colette

Pam

Pam Report 11 May 2007 09:58

Having done a Search....It was apparently also known as Bridge Wharf Brewery

Miriam

Miriam Report 11 May 2007 10:05

Dear Colette Have you tried the website for brewery history - www(.)breweryhistory(.)com - remove brackets. They have a questions and answers page and members will try and answer queries. Might be worth a try. best of luck Maria

Colette

Colette Report 11 May 2007 10:17

thanks, Ive had a look and posted a quick msg so now i wait n see!!!! thanks again to you both Colette