Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

<b> Is anyone here on the Belfast Forum-- Great we

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥ Report 11 May 2007 05:44

I just joined recently and had a lot of help from the members on this site, they are all so friendly too------Go on give it a try!!. ---You will never know what your missing if you don't. Betty

Unknown

Unknown Report 11 May 2007 08:00

Hello Betty Yes Iam a member dont think I have posted on there.Look forward to seeing you over there. The address for anyone interested is http://www(.)belfastforum(.)co(.)uk/ Remove brackets Kindest regards Maureen

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥ Report 11 May 2007 17:26

nudge in case anyone wants to take a look at this website.

. Report 11 May 2007 18:46

Hi Betty, How you keepin? Nudged for others Dreekie...........

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥ Report 11 May 2007 19:05

Hi Dreekie, I am still waiting for an e-mail from you on how to do things in colour, oh yes promises, promises!! he! he! Still searching my grandmother from Ireland and getting nowhere fast as usual. Are you on the Belfast Forum then?? Betty