Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1871 please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Little Lost

Little Lost Report 10 May 2007 21:25

I have printed of from the 1871 but I cant read all the childrens names. I am looking for the names and relationships of the BUTLER hosuehold please Maria BUTLER is aged 4 months with her widowed mother Elizabeth Butler aged 20. I need the previous page as well to get all the siblings please. Thank you. They are living with John Butler the grandfather of Maria GLoria

KeithInFujairah

KeithInFujairah Report 10 May 2007 21:30

If you send me your e-mail address by pm will send images. Name: Elizabeth Butler Age: 20 Estimated birth year: abt 1851 Relation: Daughter-in-law Gender: Female Where born: Aldgate, Middlesex, England Civil parish: St George in The East Ecclesiastical parish: Christchurch County/Island: London Country: England Street address: Occupation: Condition as to marriage: Disability: View image Registration district: St George In The East Sub-registration district: St Paul ED, institution, or vessel: 18 Neighbors: View others on page Household schedule number: 70 Household Members: Name Age Elizabeth Butler 20 Daughter in Law Emma Butler 11 Daughter Maria Butler 4 months Granddaughter Agnes Butter 17 Daughter in Law Alfred Butter 13 Son Eliza Butter 47 Wife Hannah Butter 21 Daughter in Law John Butter 50 Head John Butter 25 Son spouse Hannah Reuben Butter 19 Son, spouse Agnes

jen yorkshire

jen yorkshire Report 10 May 2007 21:30

Elizabeth Butler 20 Emma Butler 11 Maria Butler 4 months Agnes Butter 17 Alfred Butter 13 Eliza Butter 47 Hannah Butter 21 John Butter 50 John Butter 25 Reuben Butter 19

Sue C

Sue C Report 10 May 2007 21:31

Name: Maria Butler Age: 4 months Estimated birth year: abt 1870 Relation: Granddaughter Mother's name: Elizabeth Gender: Female Where born: St George in The East, Middlesex, England Civil parish: St George in The East Ecclesiastical parish: Christchurch County/Island: London Country: England Street address: Occupation: Condition as to marriage: Disability: View image Registration district: St George In The East Sub-registration district: St Paul ED, institution, or vessel: 18 Neighbors: View others on page Household schedule number: 70 Household Members: Name Age Elizabeth Butler 20 Emma Butler 11 Maria Butler 4 months Agnes Butter 17 Alfred Butter 13 Eliza Butter 47 Hannah Butter 21 John Butter 50 John Butter 25 Reuben Butter 19

Little Lost

Little Lost Report 10 May 2007 21:34

Thank you everybody