Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Marriage Lookup in Devon or Cornwall

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tinytoontown

Tinytoontown Report 10 May 2007 13:47

Hello There, Could anyone help please? I am trying to locate a marriage between a Francis Edward Annis and a Kathleen Price pre 1915. They were living in Devonport, St Aubyn district in 1915 when there son was born. I have found a marriage but that was between a Annis and a Warmington? Maybe she had been married before, so I've tried to find a marriage between a Price and a Warmington but to no avail. If anybody has access to the Devonport parish records or if someone could give me a website where I can look myself it would be appreciated. Cheers

Tinytoontown

Tinytoontown Report 10 May 2007 13:48

I am a full member of ancestry, however I still cant find anything, hence why I am seeking anyone who has access to devon parish records. Thanks anyway

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 10 May 2007 13:51

Ancestry has all bmd's....free. Just register with site. Reg

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 10 May 2007 13:54

The marriage cert would have her father's name.............. Reg

Pete

Pete Report 10 May 2007 14:33

The Devon FHS Plymouth Marriage Index Vol1 has the following details: Groom: ANNIS, FRANCIS EDWARD Bride: WARMINGTON, KATHLEEN Date: 24 Feb 1913 Church: ST MARY, DEVONPORT I checked but could not find a PRICE - WARMINGTON marriage listed. Pete

June

June Report 10 May 2007 15:13

Marriages Mar 1920 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Annis Kathleen /Spouse Morrell Devonport 5b 761 found this June x