Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

St Helen's Lancs cem records on line Free

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joanie

Joanie Report 10 May 2007 09:51

Just a reminder that all records for the main Cem in St Helen's are online and free if u go to st helen's council site u will find it there, ... You put in name and year..u may get more than one..if u go to right - bottom click on ''view '' that tells u who else is in grave...remember dates r burial dates.......also....if it says grave is NOT bought it is a public grave so no marker or head stone there....hope this helps.....I will alway help if needed .... i do go to the cem...so if u get the Section number and Grave number i will take a pic and pass it on when i am able to go......best wishes Joanie

Joanie

Joanie Report 10 May 2007 09:57

process map- Go to St Helen's Council home page... click on = Environment & Planning. click on = Death Funeral & Cremations. click on = Funeral Records. You will be on page that says: search the records... good luck...any help i can give i will....Joanie

Karen

Karen Report 10 May 2007 21:40

This is a brill site, it's helped me to confirm family members and dates of death, but a word of warning it does not work if you are using Mozilla Firefox to surf the net, I had to open it through Internet Explorer before I could get on to it. Karen

Christine

Christine Report 10 May 2007 22:11

Hi Joanie What a great site. Thanks for sharing it. (Pity Liverpool can't do the same). Chris