Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1901 image wanted please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ruth

Ruth Report 6 May 2007 20:54

Can anyone send me a 1901 image please. The one that I want has Joseph Bentley age 42 (1859) Coachman - not domestic, born Shirlett, Shropshire as the head of household. His wife's name was Ann, aged 43, (1858) born Dolgelly, Merioneth. in 1901 they were living in Llangollen, Denbighshire. at the time they had eight children, John, Robert, Amelia, Emily, Anne, George, Peter, and David. Many thanks, Ruth.

KeithInFujairah

KeithInFujairah Report 6 May 2007 21:04

Have the image, if you pm me your e-mail address will send. On image he is Coachman domestic! Name: Joseph Bentley Age in 1901: 42 Estimated birth year: abt 1859 Relation: Head Spouse's name: Ann Gender: Male Where born: Shulst, Shropshire, England Civil parish: Llangollen Ecclesiastical parish: Llangollen Town: Trevor Isa County/Island: Denbighshire Country: Wales Street address: View image Condition as to marriage: View image Education: View image Employment status: View image Occupation: View image Registration district: Corwen Sub-registration district: Llangollen ED, institution, or vessel: 7 Neighbors: View others on page Household schedule number: 195 Household Members: Name Age Amelia Bentley 16 Ann Bentley 43 Ann M Bentley 10 David V H Bentley 3 Emily M Bentley 12 George E T Bentley 8 John J Bentley 22 Joseph Bentley 42 Peter W Bentley 5 Robert G Bentley 18

Ruth

Ruth Report 6 May 2007 21:14

Hi Keith, Thank you for your kind offer, My email address is on the way. Regards Ruth.