Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1841/1851 Census look up please.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

jen yorkshire

jen yorkshire Report 6 May 2007 17:59

do you have a husbands name?

Jane

Jane Report 6 May 2007 18:02

Please can someone see if they can find Mary Allison on either of the above census. If she is who I think she is, she was born abt 1813 in Winterton Lincs. She was living at High street Barton on Humber in 1850. Her maiden name was Gray. Thanks for your help Jane

jen yorkshire

jen yorkshire Report 6 May 2007 18:06

could this be her in 41 Mary Allison Age: 30 Estimated birth year: abt 1811 Gender: Female Where born: Lincolnshire, England Civil parish: Ashby Hundred: Manley (Eastern Division) County/Island: Lincolnshire Country: England Street address: Occupation: View image Registration district: Glanford Brigg Sub-registration district: Winterton Neighbors: View others on page Household Members: Name Age Ann Allison 2 Mo Mary Allison 30 Mary Allison 1 William Allison 35 William Allison 4

Jane

Jane Report 6 May 2007 18:06

Sorry I forgot to say the census would be for Lincs. Jane

Jane

Jane Report 6 May 2007 18:10

Jennifer that could be her on the 1841. Marys age is only 2yrs out which is not a problem. She was born in Lincolnshire which My Mary was and she is living in Winterton which is where the family came from. So Yes this could be Mary, Jane's daughter. I tried for a marriage on IGI but couldnot find one which is a shame. Thank you so much. Jane

Jane

Jane Report 6 May 2007 18:11

Hi Jennifer. I do not know who her husband was. On the death cert of a lady called Jane Gray it says Mary Allison was present at her death. I think Mary is Janes Daughter. I am just trying to prove this. Thanks for your help Jane