Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

WILKINSONS of ROSSINGTON, DONCASTER

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kieren

Kieren Report 6 May 2007 01:33

Hello There, I'm desperately trying to find the WILKINSON side of my family. Finding it very difficult to match people up 'cos I don't have alot of info. Peter b.1945, his dad James born c1920, his dad Herbert b.c1880. James' siblings are Rose,Josie, Peggy, Charlie (Chuck), Bettie & Dorothy. My Dad thinks Betty & Dorothy were twins? Herbert married Clara/Claira (Hall or Hare?). James married Dorothy (Dye). Someone please help me... Regards Kieren

Cheshiremaid

Cheshiremaid Report 6 May 2007 02:28

Possibly Herbert...1881 census Name: Herbert Wilkinson Age: 1 Estimated birth year: abt 1880 Relation: Son Father's name: Matthew S. Mother's name: Sarah Gender: Male Where born: Rossington, Yorkshire, England Civil parish: Rossington County/Island: Yorkshire Country: England Education: Employment status: View image Registration district: Doncaster Sub-registration district: Bawtry ED, institution, or vessel: 15 Neighbors: View others on page Household Members: Name Age Frank Wilkinson George Wilkinson 10 Harry Wilkinson 3 Herbert Wilkinson 1 James Wilkinson 8 Matthew S. Wilkinson 31 Sarah Wilkinson 31 Stephen Wilkinson 7 Susannah Wilkinson 5 Linda

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 6 May 2007 02:29

Kieran, Have you looked here for the births and marriages? http://ancestry.*co.uk/search/rectype/vital/freebmd/bmd.aspx Rose

Cheshiremaid

Cheshiremaid Report 6 May 2007 02:37

For birth, marriages and deaths you could also try http://www.yorkshirebmd(,)org(.)uk/ remove brackets Linda