Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

PETTIFER/OR FAMILY

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Peggy

Peggy Report 12 Dec 2006 18:10

I have located Robert Pettifer born in about 1816 in Caldecote Huntingdonshire, he was married in 1843 to Elizabeth King who was born about 1819 in Stilton Huntingdonshire. If anyone has information regarding families of the above I would be most grateful

Jeanette

Jeanette Report 12 Dec 2006 18:13

have you got them on the census's? Jeanette

Jeanette

Jeanette Report 12 Dec 2006 18:27

death Robert Pettifer Estimated birth year: abt 1816 Year of Registration: 1871 Quarter of Registration: Apr-May-Jun Age at Death: 55 DISTRICT: Peterborough County: Cambridgeshire, Huntingdonshire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire Volume: 3b Page: 125 (click to see others on page)

Richard

Richard Report 12 Dec 2006 18:33

Hi found this 1851 England Census about Robert Pettifer Name: Robert Pettifer Age: 36 Estimated birth year: abt 1815 Relation: Head Spouse's name: Elizabeth Gender: Male Where born: Caldecote, Huntingdonshire, England Civil parish: Caldecote Ecclesiastical parish: Ely County/Island: Huntingdonshire Country: England Street address: Occupation: Condition as to marriage: Disability: View image Registration district: Peterborough Sub-registration district: Stilton ED, institution, or vessel: 8 Neighbors: View others on page Household schedule number: 13 Household Members: Name Age Elizabeth Pettifer 33 Robert Pettifer 36 Sarah Pettifer 4 Thomas Pettifer 6 William Pettifer 2 View Original Record View original image

Peggy

Peggy Report 16 Dec 2007 22:41

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR INFO BUT I HAVE FULL ACCESS OF ALL CENSUS REPORTS FROM 1841. I AM LOOKING FOR ANY OTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THE SIBLINGS AND SPOUSES.
ANY OTHER INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED.