Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Louis Gaucheron - Hugoenot Society

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pieter

Pieter Report 25 Feb 2006 09:08

Is there any one who is prepared to go to the Huguenot Society or their Library , University College, Gower street, London WC? I've been given a number of folios to check out, but I live in Western Australia, a bit far away. I would be prepared to look things up in return in Australia. Contact me direct on [email protected] Kind Regards Pieter C. Bismeijer

dasyl

dasyl Report 13 Dec 2007 16:42

hi my family where huguenots from france.i am very intrested to find out more. i have just ordered a book at the library but have to wait for it.i cant go to london as i live near the essex coast. but maybe one day i might get there. my family were all silk weavers and were well off.but by the 1860 the were very poor and worked for other people,the family name was Overy.hope this is of interst to you