Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

relatives in australia

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

julia of sussex

julia of sussex Report 25 Jul 2007 22:56

could some one please tell me how we find a person in australia ? im a bit of a novice on these things

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 25 Jul 2007 23:01

If this is a living person then have a look on Australia White Pages (telephone directory). Just google for the website. Kath. x

julia of sussex

julia of sussex Report 25 Jul 2007 23:28

Hi thanks for the reply, i dont have an address does the site have an australian link ?

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 25 Jul 2007 23:32

Not sure what you mean but this is the website:- http://www.whitepages(.)com.au/wp/index.jsp remove the brackets. You need to put in a State, but I suppose you could go through them all one at a time. Kath. x