Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

look ups offered

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

♥≈♥Louise♥≈♥

♥≈♥Louise♥≈♥ Report 25 Jul 2007 21:29

got an hour or so spare have ancestry............anyone need help

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥ Report 25 Jul 2007 21:53

Hi Louise, Can you lookup two Death references for me please I know exactly when they died. I just want to order the certificates Ann Collins died November 15th 1929 in North Yorkshire area, I think Richmond. Thomas Collins died 18th May 1951 in North Yorshire area again but I think just outside Richmond as he died in hospital there. Thank you Betty

♥≈♥Louise♥≈♥

♥≈♥Louise♥≈♥ Report 25 Jul 2007 22:01

there is a annie collins death 1929 > -Oct-Nov-Dec 9d 753 in richmond aged 43 thomas collins 1951 > -Apr-May-Jun 1a 224 darlington aged 66 do these sound right

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥ Report 25 Jul 2007 22:11

Hi Louise , Yes thats them, remember now it was Darlington Thomas Collins died. And yes thats Ann or Annie as she was known. Thanks for looking them up for me. You were so quick, I didn't think you would find them for ages. Betty

♥≈♥Louise♥≈♥

♥≈♥Louise♥≈♥ Report 25 Jul 2007 22:25

any time do u need anythin else mate

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥ Report 25 Jul 2007 22:51

Sorry Louise, Missed your last message, no thank you, and again thanks for all you help. Betty