Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anyone going to Cornwall Records Office?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 25 Jul 2007 19:25

If there is anyone going to the Cornwall Records Office I would be most grateful if they see if they hold a will for Robert West who died in 1801 in Roche. Thank you. John

Ellen

Ellen Report 25 Jul 2007 20:08

John, have you tried looking the at the Cornwall opc's site, it's very good, don't know if there is anything on Roche though. Ellen

John

John Report 25 Jul 2007 21:25

Hi Ellen Please could you let me have the address of the Cornwall OPC's site? Thank you. John

Ellen

Ellen Report 25 Jul 2007 21:29

Hi John, I usually go to Google and type in Cornwall OPC'S and it's the first one that comes up. I have found loads on my rellies for Newlyn and Paul. Good Luck, Ellen.

Ellen

Ellen Report 25 Jul 2007 21:37

Hi again John, Another one to try, Google, Genuki Roche, there seems to be quite alot on that site. Ellen.

John

John Report 25 Jul 2007 21:59

Thank you Ellen. I will try those suggestions. Kind regards John