Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

One last favour..............

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Paul

Paul Report 25 Jul 2007 18:49

Could some kind soul do a quick look up on ancestry on the 1851 census for me............thanks again.........for Stephen Chiddix born 1817, Jane Chiddix born 1818, and Joseph Chiddix born 1845...........should all be living together in Kent...............I am really interested in their places of birth............Thanks again Paul

Julie

Julie Report 25 Jul 2007 18:51

Stephen Chiddix Age: 34 Estimated birth year: abt 1817 Relation: Head Spouse's name: Jane Gender: Male Where born: Foulness, Essex, England Civil Parish: Chatham County/Island: Kent Country: England Street address: Occupation: Condition as to marriage: Disability: View image Registration district: Medway Sub-registration district: Gillingham ED, institution, or vessel: 1n Neighbors: View others on page Household schedule number: 142 Household Members: Name Age Jane Chiddix 33 ..Chatham Joseph Chiddix 6 ..Wales Stephen Chiddix 34

Thelma

Thelma Report 25 Jul 2007 18:53

1851 Jane Chiddix Stephen abt 1818 Wales Wife Chatham Kent Joseph Chiddix Stephen,Jane abt 1845 Wales Son Chatham Kent Stephen Chiddix Jane abt 1817 Foulness, Essex, England Head Chatham Kent

Paul

Paul Report 25 Jul 2007 18:55

Thanks Jim and Julie so much for the info..........its really appreciated..............thanks............Paul.............what would I do without all your help.........!!!!!!