Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1901 look up plz

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

♥ London ♥ lass ♥

♥ London ♥ lass ♥ Report 29 Jun 2005 00:30

Hi looking for a family surname FORDHAM living in edmonton/Tottenham. parents unknown there is a Thomas who if my info is correct would have been about 3yrs in 1901 Many Thanks Amanda

Tc

Tc Report 29 Jun 2005 00:43

only Thomas Fordham living in Edmonton on 1901 is one born 1877 in Hackney

♥ London ♥ lass ♥

♥ London ♥ lass ♥ Report 29 Jun 2005 00:47

Can you tell me if there any other Fordham familes living in Edmonton/Tottenham area? (dont worry if there are alot i will try to narrow the search down if there are too many ~ just let me know) Thanks

Crista

Crista Report 29 Jun 2005 08:15

Amanda, Births are complete on FreeBMD for around that time so you should be able to find him. Could this be him? Births Dec 1898 Fordham Thomas William Edmonton 3a 381 Crista

♥ London ♥ lass ♥

♥ London ♥ lass ♥ Report 29 Jun 2005 08:19

I saw that as well, will order cert when i get paid... but was wondering if i could find rest of his family ( killing 2 birds with one stone )

Crista

Crista Report 29 Jun 2005 08:32

I don't see him on the census. Perhaps he died? Deaths Dec 1898 Fordham Thomas William 0 Chelsea 1a 245 Think you might be better off finding his marriage cert. At least then you'd have an age and a father and occupation. Crista

Joan

Joan Report 28 Oct 2007 12:48

Hi am looking for my husbands family, we have immediate family of Fordhams need info for his fathers family who is Edward James Fordham, born 12/11/1911. We know he had an older brother Frederick they came from the tottenham/ in middlesex area/ any info would help he married a Georgina Firman from Stepney whos DOB was 1st May 1918 thanks Joan