Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

To Susie Manterfield G.C.(high wickham)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mary

Mary Report 26 Jul 2007 20:30

Hi Susie, I wonder You could check baptisms for Thomas Carter born abt 1833 Mansfield. Fathers name I think is Robert. Also George Carter born abt 1865 in Worksop Parents Thomas Carter and Elizabeth frost. Thanks a lot . regards Mary

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 26 Jul 2007 21:05

hi mary just come on pc lol will check now for you susie

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 26 Jul 2007 21:22

hi mary i found these.i hope they are yours lol mansfield.......... **4 apr 1832 thomas son of robert and charlotte carter of union street,wood turner 8 dec 1830 elizabeth dau of robert and charlotte carter of union street,wood turner 21 jan 1835 john son of robert and charlotte carter of rock valley,turner 14 oct 1833 anne dau of robert and charlotte carter of rock valley,turner worksop 21 feb 1864 mary elizabeth dau of thomas and elizabeth carter of worksop,chair maker 27 aug 1839 alfred son of robert and charlotte carter of low town,turner 7 sept 1838 robert son of robert and charlotte carter of low town,chairmaker 17 june 1860 sarah ann dau of thomas and elizabeth carter of worksop,chairmaker 27 apr 1836 mary dau of robert and charlotte carter of low town,turner 29 july 1837 rebecca dau of robert and charlotte carter of low town,chairmaker 23 apr 1879 john son of thomas and elizabeth carter of worksop,chairmaker **16 feb 1868 george son of thomas and elizabeth carter of low town,chairmaker 13 aug 1877 thomas son of thomas and elizabeth carter of worksop,chairmaker 16 feb 1868 robert son of thomas and elizabeth carter of low town,chairmaker i notice that robert moved to worksop . ive put asterisks next to george and thomas susie

Mary

Mary Report 25 Oct 2007 20:59

Hi Susie
yes thanks they are my lot. Sorry I havent replied before now. I havent checked this thread for quite a while.
regards mary