Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

BVRI Look up Please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Francoise

Francoise Report 26 Jul 2007 13:49

Names I am seraching in Berkshire. Trumplett Wernham Adnams Ivy I have got as far as these names and I would like to go further, please with your help. Richard Trumplett 1651 m. Joan ? b. 1655 both b.&.m in Hampstead Norris Richard Wernham 1653 - 1730 m. in 1678 to Mary Abry b. 1657. both b. &.m. Chievely James Adnams 1663 m. in 1688 to Elizabeth Ivy 1664. Again both b.&.m. in Chievely I think I have found E.I parents on the IGI Elizabeth Paty m. in 1663 to Robert Ivy b. 1633. from Chievely Lastly John Woodley 1756 m. in 1782 to Martha Stacey b. 1760 from Chaddleworth. These are my GGGGGGGparents more or less the G's I hope I have given you enough details. I know it is a lot in one go-but- any help would be gratefully appreciated. Thanking you in advance. Regards Francoise

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 26 Jul 2007 13:58

The only Trumplett marriage on BVRI is John married to Joyce Dowse, 1714, Basilden, Berkshire. I’m havin no luck with any of the marriages, will try some christenings. No Trumplett christenings. There are 3 christenings of children of Richard & Mary Wernham in Basilden, Berkshire, 1762, 63 and 65. (Looking back at dates, I guess they’re not yours) Some children of John & Martha Woodly/Woodley in Chaddleworth, Berkshire: William, 1 Sep.1782 John, 20 Feb.1785 Thomas, 26 Nov.1786 James, 12 Apr.1789

Francoise

Francoise Report 26 Jul 2007 14:19

John Woodley/Woodley is my 4xGF married to Hannah Trumplett. Son of John and Martha. I have no Joyce in my tree. Thank you. Hope to hear from you again! Francoise