Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

MARRIAGE RECORDS

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lynne

Lynne Report 30 Jul 2007 09:07

Please can anyone see the marriage(S)of Norma Wilkin, born 10/01/29 Tyne & Wear, she was my mum and I'm trying to trace tree. Many, many thanks, Lynne

Gwyn in Kent

Gwyn in Kent Report 30 Jul 2007 09:14

Lynne It will mean checking each of the 4 quarters for each year...so have you any idea of a possible time frame? Gwyn

♥≈♥Louise♥≈♥

♥≈♥Louise♥≈♥ Report 30 Jul 2007 09:15

lynn if you dont know exact year when was first child born roughly

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 30 Jul 2007 09:21

Would the marriage have been in the Tyne and Wear area? I have checked 1948, 1949 and 1950, so you can discount those years. Have also checked 1951 anf 1952, but I have to leave the computer now. Kath. x

jen yorkshire

jen yorkshire Report 30 Jul 2007 11:01

hi lynne,. was the man she married your dad?. if so what was his name.if not then when was the first child born, ive found one norma wilkin marrying in islington?

Heather

Heather Report 30 Jul 2007 12:00

Lynne, you need to work backwards from the solid facts you have. Is this your birth mum? Was the groom your dad? If you lived with your parents, do none of your family know when your mother married? Did you never know when their anniversary was? Where was your oldest sibling born and when?