Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

WW1 Army Pension

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ryank

Ryank Report 29 Jul 2007 22:18

Hi Hope some kind person can help I am looking for my Grandfathers Army Pension records I have a copy of his medical records but this has very little information on . His name was William Ryan not sure of where he was born may be Lancashire (Liverpool) or Ireland. He was in the 8th Irish Liverpool Kings Regiment joined about 1916 His army numbers are as follows 307767 and 370390 . He had two numbers one was for the Labour Corps. His Pension number was . JR64/168R. Thank you so much for any help or advice its truly appreciated Keith R

Janice

Janice Report 29 Jul 2007 22:32

Do you know what year he was born?

Janice

Janice Report 29 Jul 2007 22:38

Sorry Keith, there's no-one coming up with those regimental numbers on Ancestry.

Ryank

Ryank Report 29 Jul 2007 23:28

Thank you so much for your replies I truly appreciate it My Grandfather was born 1898 Thank You Keith R

Devon Dweller

Devon Dweller Report 30 Jul 2007 02:39

I think Ive found him Keith. I'll save the pages and send you a pm Sheila