Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for a marriage I could use some help plea

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jacky

Jacky Report 29 Jul 2007 12:23

I am trying to find the marriage of Michael Francis Quinn, he was born in Liverpool Oct 1926. I am told he married when he was about 17years old wife came from Wavertree Liverpool name I think was Olive do not know her Surname. The marriage ended in Divorce no children he later married again late 1950 s in Hong Kong It is this first marriage I am trying to find, I have looked but so far unable to trace it. Anybody able to help? I have looked from 1942-1945 but would appreciate it if somebody else could double check maybe I missed it. Do you know if there is a way you can trace a Divorce? Jacky

June

June Report 29 Jul 2007 12:29

SURNAME QUINN SURNAME GRACE FORENAME(S) Michael F FORENAME(S) Olive I 1949 NAME OF BUILDING, CHURCH OR REGISTER OFFICE AND LOCALITY Edge Hill, St. Cyprian was on lancashire bmd off Ancestry Liverpool S vol 10d page 741 1949 march qtr June x

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 29 Jul 2007 12:37

the GRO ref to go with that info Mar qtr 1949 Michael F Quinn Liverpool S 10d 741 Olive I Grace Liverpool S 10d 741 Shirley

Jacky

Jacky Report 29 Jul 2007 12:38

Thank you so much for looking, Sophie, No this is not him, thank you anyway.So good of you to look. June, Fantastic yes this is him he did live in that area. You are a star

Jacky

Jacky Report 29 Jul 2007 12:43

Thank you Shirley I missed that one.