Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Baptism help please.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

NDD

NDD Report 28 Jul 2007 18:26

I am looking for the baptism record of a John Trivett, born c1821 in Devon or Dorset. Thanks.

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 28 Jul 2007 18:33

Closest one on BVRI: John Trivett christened 25 Apr.1824, Broadmayne, Dorset. Parents James & Honour Trivett.

NDD

NDD Report 28 Jul 2007 18:35

Thanks Sophie. It appears there were two John's (the Parents don't look correct on this one). Brian.

NDD

NDD Report 28 Jul 2007 18:38

Thanks Margaret. I was wondering if there was one for a John with a father called Joseph.

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 28 Jul 2007 18:42

This is the one with parents John & Ann in Abbotsbury on the 41 census: John Trivett, 60, ag. lab. Ann, 55 Martha, 15 John, 15 Stephen, 13 All born in county. Remember ages 15 and over are rounded down to nearest 5 so Martha & John are not twins, they could be any age between 15-19.

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 28 Jul 2007 18:47

Sorry, Brian, no John with father Joseph anywhere, anytime on BVRI. Margaret

NDD

NDD Report 28 Jul 2007 19:09

Thanks Margaret. Brian.

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 28 Jul 2007 19:15

hi brian there is a brilliant web site for dorset.birth deaths and marriages http://www(.)dorset-opc(.)com/ remove the brackets lol i have a lot of ancestors from dorset and its helped me no end susie

NDD

NDD Report 28 Jul 2007 19:37

Thankyou Susie. Brian.

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 28 Jul 2007 19:48

your most welcome brian susie