Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Will some kind soul do a birth look up please?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Forgetmenot

Forgetmenot Report 27 Jul 2007 22:42

Please can some kind soul look for the birth of Charles William Humphry Ward, I believe he may have been born in Notts or maybe London. I am unsure of his birth year but I think its between 1860-1870, Im sorry I cannot be more precise than that, many thanks Gillie XX

Heather

Heather Report 27 Jul 2007 22:43

You can look yourself on freebmd. http://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/search.pl

Forgetmenot

Forgetmenot Report 27 Jul 2007 22:44

Heather Ive tried on there this evening, but I cant seem to find him. Gillie XX

Mary

Mary Report 27 Jul 2007 22:47

What about this one?? Charles William H Ward Sept qtr 1869 Newington 1d 204 Mary

jen yorkshire

jen yorkshire Report 27 Jul 2007 22:47

could this be him Charles William H Ward 1869 Jul-Aug-Sep Newington Surrey Charles William H Ward Year of Registration: 1869 Quarter of Registration: Jul-Aug-Sep District: Newington County: Surrey Volume: 1d Page: 204 (click to

Forgetmenot

Forgetmenot Report 27 Jul 2007 22:48

Thank you girls!! I have been hunting for him for ages, I perhaps am just too thick for this game lol. Thanks again. Gillie XX