Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hyde Park Family History Centre

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Alan

Alan Report 31 Jul 2007 09:59

The Hyde Park Family History Centre has a collection of films for Parish Regs. Anyone wanting to check to see if they have a certain film can check at the following site: www[.]hydeparkfhc[.]org REMOVE BRACKETS They have microfilms of church records of more than 8500 English and Welsh parishes plus many other itmes of interest. Just click on the catalogue button and then select a region then a county and then a parish. The films listed are permanently held there.

Chris in Sussex

Chris in Sussex Report 31 Jul 2007 12:11

Alan Thanks for that. I hadn't realised they held as many films as they do. They even have some of my small Essex parishes that I wouldn't have thought they would hold 'in stock' although I knew they available to order into my local centre. Thanks again. Chris

Genevieve

Genevieve Report 31 Jul 2007 12:46

Thank you very much for the info.

Alan

Alan Report 1 Aug 2007 09:55

nudge