Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1871 census for pembroke docks wales area

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 30 Jul 2007 17:04

I am looking for the 1871 census for pembroke dock wales I am looking for information on my great grandfather his name was cornelius kirk he was born in pembroke dock in 1860/61 he was a trumpeter in the armed forces at the age of 21. he was stationed at 'The Barracks' Northgate Canterbury Kent. I have tried to find out the address were he was born and I can`t find out anything about him. before 1901 census when he and his wife and eldest son also called cornelius who was born in Canterbury Kent in 1887. they all went to Liverpool. I would be grateful if anyone could send me any details JACQUI.

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 30 Jul 2007 17:07

1871 not a lot of help Name: Cornelius Kirk Age: 10 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1861 Relation: Boy Gender: Male Where born: Pembroke, Pembrokeshire, Wales Civil Parish: Chelsea Ecclesiastical parish: St Jude County/Island: London Country: England Street address: Occupation: Condition as to marriage: Disability: View Image Registration district: Chelsea Sub-registration district: Chelsea, South ED, institution, or vessel: Royal Military Asylums for Children of Soldiers of the Regular Army Neighbors: View others on page Household schedule number: 1

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 30 Jul 2007 17:10

1861 poss Name: C Kirk Age: 8 Mo Estimated Birth Year: abt 1860 Relation: Son Father's Name: R Gender: Male Where born: So Wales, Pembroke Dock Civil Parish or Township: Pembroke St Mary Ecclesiastical parish: Pembroke Dock St John County/Island: Pembrokeshire Country: Wales Street address: View Image Condition as to marriage: View Image Education: View Image Employment status: View Image Occupation: View Image Registration district: Pembroke Sub-registration district: Pembroke ED, institution, or vessel: Hut Barracks Pembroke Dock Neighbors: View others on page Household schedule number: 1 Among all the names M kirk 33 Ireland, servant - occupation given as Private Army M Kirk 28 Ireland, servant, cook M Kirk 2 Ireland T Kirk 4 Gibraltar

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 31 Jul 2007 09:10

n

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 31 Jul 2007 17:41

n

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 2 Aug 2007 08:28

n

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 2 Aug 2007 17:54

n