Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

death details please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

cane

cane Report 30 Jul 2007 15:58

hiya, would it be possible to ask for death detailes for-john caile born abt 1770,he is on the 1851 census age 80yrs,and living in durham west auvkland. cheers gwen

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 30 Jul 2007 16:01

have you tried FreeBMD for his death ref?

Julie

Julie Report 30 Jul 2007 16:05

Either one of these will be him Deaths Mar 1851 (98%) CAILE John Auckland 24 15 ______________________________________ Deaths Jun 1856 (>99%) Caile John Auckland 10a 71

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 30 Jul 2007 16:05

two possibilities from Freebmd Deaths Mar 1851 (98%) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CAILE John Auckland 24 15 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Deaths Jun 1856 (>99%) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Caile John Auckland 10a 71 Not sure the date 1851 census was taken so either may be the right one

Angela now in Wilts (not North Devon)

Angela now in Wilts (not North Devon) Report 30 Jul 2007 16:05

Hi Gwen There seems to be 2 on FreeBMD, you'll need to get the certs to see which is the right one. Deaths Mar 1851 (98%) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CAILE John Auckland 24 15 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Deaths Jun 1856 (>99%) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Caile John Auckland 10a 71 Angela

cane

cane Report 30 Jul 2007 16:27

thanks every-one, i forgot abt freebmd.had a trawl through whilst searching for his wife Isabella,who was born abt 1777.anyway found death details for her, 1st quater 1856 abt the same time as hubby. cheers every-one you're brill. i will definatley take your advice and order both certificates, gwen x