Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1891+ 1901 census look up please for cummings fami

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

gizmo

gizmo Report 30 Jul 2007 14:33

Looking for George Deacon Cummings born 1847 cheltenham. First wife was Sarah ann Ruck they had 5 children i think, married second wife Eliza Haynes in 1883 in Ledbury and they had 1 child together i think. Could anyone please tell me where the family were in 1891 and 1901 and who was with them. George died in 1905 in upton on severn. Thankyou Tracy

jen yorkshire

jen yorkshire Report 30 Jul 2007 14:35

1891 George Cummings Age: 43 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1848 Relation: Head Spouse's Name: Eliza Gender: Male Where born: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England Civil Parish: Great Malvern Ecclesiastical parish: Madresfield County/Island: Worcestershire Country: England Street address: Occupation: Condition as to marriage: Education: Employment status: View Image Registration district: Upton On Severn Sub-registration district: Hanley Castle ED, institution, or vessel: 9 Neighbors: View others on page Household Members: Name Age Agla Cummings 5 Alfred Cummings 3 Allen Cummings 10 Annie Cummings 28 Eliza Cummings 48 George Cummings 43 sherrards green, a coach smith

jen yorkshire

jen yorkshire Report 30 Jul 2007 14:42

George Cumming Age: 53 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1848 Relation: Head Spouse's Name: Ellin Gender: Male Where born: Cheltenham Civil Parish: Guarlford Ecclesiastical parish: Madresfield St Mary County/Island: Worcestershire Country: England Street address: Occupation: Condition as to marriage: Education: Employment status: View Image Registration district: Upton on Severn Sub-registration district: Malvern ED, institution, or vessel: 11 Neighbors: View others on page Household schedule number: 168 Household Members: Name Age Alfred Cumming 13 Ellin Cumming 60 George Cumming 53 Ada Kings 38 step daughter single Ada Kings 15 grand daughter Jane Kings 27 stepdaughter single sherrdards green ,coach smith

gizmo

gizmo Report 30 Jul 2007 14:49

thankyou jennifer. It definately is him, annie was from the first marriage and alfred i knew belong to the second but as for every one else i'm baffled now but at least i know where he was living. Thankyou Tracy