Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

NBI Lincolnshire lookup please..

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 31 Jul 2007 16:18

Hi, I don't really know if anyone will be able to find what I'm looking for or even if this Index covers the dates I'm interested in.... I am looking for a Death/Buriel for Susanna Alcock in Lincolnshire, possibly Gosberton or Holbeach round about 1811 to 1826.. Sorry this is a bit vague, hope someone can help. Thanks in advance.. Best wishes, Jennifer

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 31 Jul 2007 17:38

Have found a few in the 1826 to 1860 CD, later than 1826 tho. will look in the 1761 to 1825 one now. Liz

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 31 Jul 2007 17:42

bless you Liz, I'm 'clutching at straws' so really hope there is a Death/Buriel.. Many thanks, Jennifer

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 31 Jul 2007 18:10

Hi Jennifer, Well have had a look. First disk:- 26th August 1825 Susanna Alcock age 55, Woolsthorpe, St James, Lincolnshire. Second disk:- 23rd October,1832 Susanna Alcock age 18, Woolsthorpe St James, Lincolnshire............................................................. 14th October 1828 Susanna Alcock age 78 Caistor,St Peter & St Paul, Lincolnshire. 4 others in Lincs............as follows:- 1859 - age 76, 1833 - age 2mths, 1847 age 5, 1850 - age 4. These are all that I could find for the County Lincs. Hope of some help! Liz

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 31 Jul 2007 18:54

Liz, have sent Pm to thank you.. My 'girl' isn't there but thank you so much for looking.. Jennifer

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 31 Jul 2007 19:06

Your very welcome Jennifer, wish you luck in your search. Liz