Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Liskeard 1851 lookup please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gigi

Gigi Report 8 Aug 2007 13:13

see below

Gigi

Gigi Report 8 Aug 2007 13:23

Hi All, In 1851 I have in Liskeard: James Bickle b1811 Tavistock Head Ann Jankins (should be Jenkins) b1827 Liskeard marr Housekeeper Elizabeth Jankins b1843 Liskeard dau housekeeper John Jankins b1845 Liskeard son housekeeper. In 1861 I have in Liskeard: John Jenkins age 50 b Liskeard grocer Ann Jenkins age 35 b Liskeard wife Eliz Jenkins age 19 dau b Liskeard John Jenkins age 16 son b Liskeard watchmaker Em Jenkins age 12 dau b Liskeard. In 1871 Elizabeth, John & Em are nolonger living with their parents who are still in Liskeard. Can anyone find 'Em Jenkins' the daughter in 1851? Thanks in advance, Gillian

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 8 Aug 2007 13:29

Where is John snr in 1851? Is he the one in RN Hospital in Devon? Reg

Gigi

Gigi Report 8 Aug 2007 13:33

Hi Reggie, Oh yes sorry, I forgot about John!! In 1851 : John Jenkin b1814 Liskeard marr, Servant In the household of Thomas Channon b1806 Devonport. No Daughter 'Em' with him or any other Jenkin(s). I am hoping that Em is with her grandparents. Sorry don't know their names. G