Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Burial look up please, please, please.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Meryl

Meryl Report 4 Aug 2007 11:27

I have two great aunts who died and I have recently been given photographs of them. Now I would like to visit their grave and wondered if someone would be kind enough to do a look up for me. Ann Long (Annie) Born 24/04/1904 Liverpool. Died 13/12/1923 at 241 Burlington Street Liverpool. Elizabeth Long Born 05/08/1898 Liverpool. Died 28/01/1922 at 241 Burlington Street Liverpool. Both the daughters of James and Mary Long nee Moran.

Sharman

Sharman Report 4 Aug 2007 11:46

Hi Have you tried looking at the Lancashire Online Parish Clerk websites, alot of the churches in Liverpool baptisms, marriages and burials have been transcribed and are free to view. www.lan-opc.org.uk Sharman

Meryl

Meryl Report 4 Aug 2007 12:36

Thanks Sharman, had a good look and nothing. Can burials be looked up on Ancestry? If so could someone please look them up for me?

Sarah1

Sarah1 Report 4 Aug 2007 12:56

Hi Try googling 'old mersey times' this could be of interest to you, also if you are close to Liverpool Library they have the burial records on microfiche which will tell you what cemetery they are in and the plot reference. Hope this helps Sarah

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 4 Aug 2007 14:38

Ancestry has bmd info taken from the GRO records. Burials are not covered; neither are baptisms, except for a very few, very old, parish records. Reg