Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Bmd Look Up Please.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sheila

Sheila Report 3 Aug 2007 18:11

I am having problems trying to find a birth reg. for Charles H. Baudrey. I know he married Dorothy Watson in 1936. She was born in 1914 and died in 1937. I would be very grateful if another pairs of eyes could help me on this. Thankyou I did have the marriage ref, but no I have not got their marriage certificate. I was going to order it the because of the trouble with the pst the certificates I have ordered are taking a long tine to get here. Thankyou to everyone for your help,as this seems very likely the Charles Baudrey. Sheila

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 3 Aug 2007 18:16

do you have that marriage cert because it will have more info you can search on ,for example his age on marriage

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 3 Aug 2007 18:19

heres the marriage quickly found. Charles H Baudrey To Watson Mar qtr 1936 Wandsworth 1d 572a.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 3 Aug 2007 22:53

Not what you requested.........but Phone book 1951 Name: Charles H Baudrey Address: Decrtr, 16 Exchange: 162 Corbyn st N4 ARChway Directory Title: London Surnames A - D Publication Year: 1951 Directory County: London Page Number: 261 Reg

Steph

Steph Report 3 Aug 2007 23:55

Couldn't find a birth for Charles H Baudrey. Have found a death however, Sept Qtr 1983 Charles Henry Baudrey dob 17/09/07 District London City Ref: 14 0712. Presume this is him. Still can't find a birth. Steph

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 4 Aug 2007 01:10

That death gives a birth date for him ..... which may or may not be accurate, 'cos it depends on the knowledge of the eprson reporting the death. I looked on freebmd for births of a Baudr* between 1890 and 1910 .......... nothing. I wonder if he was not born in England (nor in Wales). Sylvia

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 4 Aug 2007 10:49

The marriage cert will tell you the name and occupation of his father.........it is worth getting it, to have that info. Any additional feedback, click on 'add reply' above your original message.........keeps the info in sequence, and moves the thread up the board. Reg

Sheila

Sheila Report 4 Aug 2007 11:41

Grateful for your help, i will be sending away for the marriage certificate,in the back of my mind somethink tell me he could have been b orn in France. My parents died many years ago when I was a teenager,and I have childhood memories of these conversations.It is a great feeling putting flesh on these bones. Sheila