Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Does anyone know the Bilston/Bradley area well?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gypsy

Gypsy Report 1 Aug 2007 14:41

I have looked on the map and can see that two street still exist. I wanted to find out if the houses were still there, Does anyone know? Or might be able to tell me how to find out please? The adresses are, 46 Hallgreen Street and 52 Wesley Street. Many thanks. Pat

Gypsy

Gypsy Report 1 Aug 2007 14:47

Sheila

Sheila Report 1 Aug 2007 14:57

According to www*royalmail*com/postcodefinder, both streets are still there but I can't see the numbers you want. Could they have been renumbered at any time? Sheila

Gypsy

Gypsy Report 1 Aug 2007 15:08

Thanks, Yes it's possible that they have been renumbered, Im going back to 1895 and 1901! I saw that the streets are still there and was interested to see if the original houses are there too. Many wishful thinking! Pat