Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Grave Search help - anyone from Plymouth?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Susan

Susan Report 1 Aug 2007 00:48

I am trying to locate where gr-gr & gr-gr-gr grandparents are buried. I know died in Plymouth, I know years when died. I have contacted Efford Cemetary in Plymouth who very kindly searched with no success. Only other cemetary I am aware of from early 1900's is Ford and they charge 7.5pounds (about $15/Cdn) per name to look. Does any know if you can go into Ford and look yourself. Or of any other place I can contact for info. I am planning a trip to Plymouth next year and would love to find their graves. Sue in Canada

Trish Devon

Trish Devon Report 1 Aug 2007 01:23

Hi Susan, I might be going to the Plymouth Record Office next week, I could have a look for you,if you would like to give me the details. Trish xx

Susan

Susan Report 1 Aug 2007 01:54

Thanks Trish Have pm'd you the details Sue