Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Whitmore

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 26 Jul 2007 18:37

I am looking for jeffery bennett,he was adopted in april 1964 Geffery bennett is the name that he was given after he was adopted before he was adopted he was Jeffery Whitmore. he was adopted with his sister now know as joanne bennett murray before she was adopted she was lorainne whitmore. They were adopted by doreen and william bennett. I know that he changed his name to Edwards at some point. He was married to debbie he had three children that i know of Natalie who is the eldest and natasha who would be around early to mid 20's. I no that he had more children how ever i don't no how many or have any infomation on them. I also believe that he may have lived in hertfordshire at some piont. If you have any ifomation at all i would be very grateful of some contact, as i am looking for his birth mother and father as well.