Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find O'Neill

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Patricia

Patricia Report 28 Jul 2007 17:24

Pat de Carteret Grandparents O’Neill Thomas Married Catherine Driscoll, daughter of John, 20th November 1887 at the Cathedral of St Mary & St Boniface on Cecil Street Plymouth. Thomas lived at Wolsden Street Plymouth and Catherine lived at Quarry Court Plymouth. Although all of the family seemed to have been christened at the Cathedral I cannot find a birth certificate for my father, Richard Patrick O’Neill , or any of his brothers or sisters; Thomas, Bill, Richard, Aileen, Madge Leslie and Martin who were all born in Plymouth and I don’t know if or when Thomas O’Neill came to Plymouth from Ireland. I can’t seem to get past my Grandfather Thomas, if anyone can help it would be great,