Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Warden

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gareth

Gareth Report 1 Aug 2007 13:45

Hi, I looking for a lady whos maiden name was Vera Audery Lillian Davis. She married my grandfather George William Gillett in 1945 in Canterbury Kent. They then divorced and she re-married to a man called Frederick D Warden in Canterbury in Jan,Feb or March 1951. They had a child that I can find and he is called Clive S Warden in Jan, Feb, Mar 1956 in Canterbury. Vera Davis would be in her early 80's now and Clive Warden would be 51. Hopefully somebody will recognise the names. Any information is greatly received. Regards Gareth Harding