Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Wilde

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 1 Aug 2007 17:31

I am trying to find the 7 brothers and three sisters of my Grandfather George WILDE. One of the sisters was killed in an accident in Erdington Birmingham. about 1953. Most of the family lived in or arround Erdington Suttoncoldfield areas. George was the father of my father Albert Wilde Margaret (Maggie) Wilde then she married to a Jack Pile, the other child of George was Jack Wilde he married a Ruth they had 3/4 children this family went to australia but did not stay long. All the brothers names are on my tree with given names and nick names birth dates are circa, would really like to know families of the 7 brothers of my grandfather with that many there must be relations of these people some where.