Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Knock

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Noel

Noel Report 3 Aug 2007 03:05

Herbert Knock b 1873 Stowmarket, Suffolk (Tanner by trade)married my GG Aunt Jane Margaret Bellwood b1872 Rochdale, Lancashire on 24/12/ 1895 Headingley, Leeds, Yorkshire. They had 2 children Herbert Jrn 1896 and Clarice 1902 born in Headingley, West Yorkshire. Herbert emigrated to USA in April 1907 aboard the 'Ivernia' arriving in Boston. Jane emigrated with the children and sister in law Annie Knock b1889 in Oct 1907 aboard the 'Empress of Britian' arriving Quebec. 1910 US census living in Oakes, Dickey, Nth Dakota. 1920 US census living in Oakes, Dickey, Nth Dakota with another son Reginald b 1913 in Nth Dakota. 1930 US census living in Dear Creek, Dickey, Nth Dakota. Herbert was working on the Railways. Last known address was Eckville, Alberta, Canada where my father's G. Aunt Jane used to send him Red Cross parcels to the Middle East during WW 2. Are there any living relatives of Herbert and Jane I'd love to be in contact with them. Regards, Heather Denning