Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Kelly

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Elaine

Elaine Report 5 Aug 2007 18:53

Can anyone help me with the Kelly family, Robert Jameson Kelly born 1916, his wife Mary and three children Jean, Maureen and Robert. Robert senior (my uncle) was born in Sunderland but moved to Cadishead nr Manchester where his children grew up. I have photgraphs of a very small girl with the May parade or easter church parade banner with 'Cadishead' embroidered on the bottom. (the top of the banner is out of shot but I can see feet under a long robe and the botton of a staff if this means anything to any Cadishead locals). I lost touch with this branch of the family years ago. Jean married and had a daughter Andrea but I dont know thier surname. I can't find anything useful on the BMD index's to give me any clues on exact dates fo birth for the children and can't even target the marriage record. Any clues would help as I know nothing about Cadishead - unlce Bob an family visited us but we never went to Cadishead in my memory. Elaine